Well today just days before the end of this year,2012 I am starting a business blog. This blog is not meant to be professional though I do hope that it has some professional value. This blog will simply be for my ideas, thoughts, struggles, successes and conclusions dealing with owning my own business.
I am one of two owners of Data NM a local IT company in Albuquerque, NM. This business was started in 2010 under this name but my partner and I started the business back in August of 2004 under another name, Tres Acatenis. We closed that business and changed names due to some recommendations of our clients. No one really liked the original name. I have been back here trying to relearn and help run the business since October of 2011. That is when I came off of active duty in the Army and moved home.
This is my blog...... one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment